latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Are you using S2Member with MediaTemple?

Home Forums Community Forum Are you using S2Member with MediaTemple?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  ryannagy 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 11:20 am #14183
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

I’m curious if anyone has a live site with members that is working on MediaTemple. I had a site on there last year (October, 2011) and I had to move it to BlueHost as I was having constant problems with email notifications and with adding members. Email notifications where not going out to members after they joined. And sometimes, when I add a a member manually, I got an error message.

Did anyone else using MediaTemple have this problem? If so, did you have a way to fix it?

I have a MT cluster account and would like to use it for a new S2Member installation.

Here are a couple of threads talking about the issue:

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14957&p=45083&hilit=Premature+end+of+script+headers#p45083

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15437

The “solution” is here, but I have not tried it yet as I no longer have S2Member installations on MediaTemple:

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15555&p=48533#p48533

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  ryannagy.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:26 pm #16096
ryannagy

Anyone?

Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 6:33 pm #16163
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ryan,

I once used MediaTemple for the SnapSimpleTech and the s2Installs websites, I didn’t have many problems with this, of course I only created a couple of accounts.

I don’t know if this info helps.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 7:48 pm #16300
ryannagy

Thanks Eduan. You had a working S2member site on Mediatemple?

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:47 pm #16310
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Yes I did, not a lot of members, but every one worked correctly (around 5).

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 12:46 pm #42853
ryannagy

Would like to say that I know have a couple of development S2member installations on a Mediatemple GS (grid service) plan and they are working fine. I have not actively marketing the sites, but I have several paid members and everything worked flawlessly.

I hope this keeps up. I would like to keep everything on MediaTemple.

cheers!!

Ryan

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.