latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Asking to S2member

Home Forums Community Forum Asking to S2member

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 3:08 am #22524

Hello,
This plugin was great. Can you add some feature that at level 0 users has expiration?

I wanted users can register quickly, I want that paypal account and other gateways to remove.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 8:41 am #22554

Hi Jennifer.

Can you add some feature that at level 0 users has expiration?

I want that paypal account and other gateways to remove.

Could you please explain those a bit more? I’m not understanding the questions fully.

Thanks!

Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 10:55 am #22570

Sorry.

What I’d like to do is let people register at level 3 for free, without using a credit card, for a 30 day trial. Then, on day 31, they’ll have to decide which level (1 – 4) they’d like to pay for.

I’ve since found the video at http://www.s2member.com/videos/330982E83739ABDF/

So I think I understand how to setup a free trial for level 3.

But how do I let them know on day 31 that they have to now pay?

Thanks for your help.

Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 12:07 pm #22575
cassel
Username: cassel

Jennifer, s2M does not have a mailing feature, however, you can integerate it with MailChimp (which is inexpensive) and set up an autoresponder to send a notice after 28 days for example. MailChimp is free to use but you need a paid version to use the auto-responder.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 7:24 am #22623

Right, as Cassel correctly suggested, you can use the MailChimp integration to schedule an email for day 30, for example.

Or, if you had the free registration at Level 3 set for 1 month, then the account would be demoted to Level 0 after that (based on your EOT behavior), and you can have a conditional in the Login Welcome that’ll show to Level 0 users a message asking him to upgrade, including a button/pro-form to pay.

Video » s2Member (API List Servers)
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 9:09 am #22639

That does help, thanks so much!

Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 7:11 am #22707

Great. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.