latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auth.net Recurring and EOT

Home Forums Community Forum Auth.net Recurring and EOT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Luke 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 10:48 am #48495
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Everything seems to be golden with my setup now I have users actively signing up and it’s been working great. This morning however I had my first users start trying to setup a recurring subscription. We use authorize.net – the payment goes through and everything is well except the site has no record of an EOT for them, just “–“.

I read through the forums and if I can assume auth works like paypal, and I’m understanding what I’m reading, then the EOT on recurring payments will be let blank until the ARB check returns a date because of cancellation or non-payment? I hope that’s right – if not I need to find this problem.

I turned logging on this morning to gather logs because I expect at least acouple more transactions by the 3rd of next month.

(BTW thanks Bruce for the EOT notification pointers – got a nice email going out to people now!)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 10:19 pm #48526
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I read through the forums and if I can assume auth works like paypal, and I’m understanding what I’m reading, then the EOT on recurring payments will be let blank until the ARB check returns a date because of cancellation or non-payment? I hope that’s right – if not I need to find this problem.

This is correct. An End of Term date is not created for recurring subscriptions, because the subscription could continue indefinitely. You’d need to use Buy Now Pro Forms to get EOT Notifications based on EOT to work.

(BTW thanks Bruce for the EOT notification pointers – got a nice email going out to people now!)

You’re welcome! Glad to hear that it helped you. :-)

Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 2:35 pm #48661
Luke

Is there anyways to get the last payment date? Possibly something from the “wp_s2member_paid_registration_times” meta data(which is serialized)? Essentially I need something I can run to create a report on what amounts should be coming in per month etc etc.

I’m setting up the notifications as your walk through shows so it’s already adding an EOT notify date. Could possibly work off that if nothing else is available and possibly already in place somewhere.

Thanks again Bruce ;-)

Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 2:06 am #48770
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Is there anyways to get the last payment date?

s2Member saves that in the wp_s2member_last_payment_time usermeta field. You’d get it like this:

$s2member_last_payment_time = get_user_field ("s2member_last_payment_time");
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 11:20 am #48924
Luke

Bruce thanks for the pointers once again. Now just to get it all tacked together and working! lol Thanks again!

Luke

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.