latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authnet No EOT, How to display remaining time

Home Forums Community Forum Authnet No EOT, How to display remaining time

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Peter Hall 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 6th, 2014 at 6:28 pm #62471
Peter Hall
Username: summitss

Hello,

I have a membership with a 30 day trial and then monthly billing. I want to display the remaining time during each monthly period of paid membership if possible.

I can easily display the time left using an EOT call for the trial memberships. I have read through a lot of posts here including this one that discusses this.

Quoting Raam:

you’ll need to write some code to detect when the EOT time is not set. s2Member doesn’t calculate the Automatic EOT time for subscriptions until it receives the IPN message from PayPal indicating an EOT should occur (e.g., for cancellation, payment failure, etc.).

As I understand, there is no EOT time with Authorize.net until the person’s billing is going to fail or has been canceled. Has someone written this kind of code for when the “EOT time is not set”?

Authorize.net knows when it will process the next billing for the member. Is there any way to query Authorize.net rebill date to calculate the next billing date/days left for the member? Or if Authorize.net notifies WP/S2 of the rebill, can we capture that somehow?

I’m sure this could be done with some more extensive programming, but I’m wondering if someone has already done this or if there is something in the API/Calls to Authorize.net that would allow this to be done easily by a none developer like me?

Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.