latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display EOT on Login Welcome Page or Widget

Home Forums Community Forum Display EOT on Login Welcome Page or Widget

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 3:36 am #11663
Sean Mullins
Username: seanm83

Hi

I’m sure this has been answered before and I have had a search through but I can’t find a concise answer on how to get the customer’s EOT to display on their welcome page or on the widget.

How do I do this? What’s the code snippet and where (which file) do I insert it on?

Also, just to say, I love this plugin and the client was really happy I was able to deliver their site with it I went and bought the full version with no hesitation.

Look forward to a response

Sean

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:17 am #11671
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Sean, there is a short list of shortcodes on this page http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2-pro-complete-list-of-shortcodes/ which includes:

$s2member_auto_eot_time = get_user_field (“s2member_auto_eot_time”);
# Auto EOT-Time for the current User ( when applicable ).

Not used it though so not to sure if its what you need :)

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 10:43 am #11696

Hi,

i used this snippet to display the EOT

<h6>Account ends on: 
<?php
$eotdate = new DateTime("@$s2member_auto_eot_time"); 
echo $eotdate->format('d-M-Y');
?></h6>

But you will need to capture those members without having an eot in the variable. “$s2member_auto_eot_time”

Maybe it helps

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 3:21 pm #11738
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Sean,

As Christian mentioned, you’ll need to write some code to detect when the EOT time is not set. s2Member doesn’t calculate the Automatic EOT time for subscriptions until it receives the IPN message from PayPal indicating an EOT should occur (e.g., for cancellation, payment failure, etc.). For Buy Now transactions that have a fixed access time, the EOT will be calculated right away.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.