latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net Add to Cart image Buttons

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net Add to Cart image Buttons

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 7th, 2012 at 3:03 pm #10282

Are there short-codes for add to cart buttons using the Authorize.net gateway? I’m in the Authorize Pro Forms settings and using the shortcode for Levels 1-3 and love how the registration form combines w/ the Credit Card info, but needing the add to cart buttons to display on the products list page.

I also want to use my own buttons and can only find information for PayPal and not for Authorize. I’ve tried searching for this and for some reason can’t locate. Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  GaperVille.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 8th, 2012 at 4:54 am #10312

Hi Gaper.

s2Member doesn’t have a cart, so there’s no Add To Cart button to change. You could custom code a cart of sorts, to put together an order and then proceed to checkout where the pro-form is, customized with the stuff picked. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

To change the buttons in a pro-form, there isn’t an image attribute that assists with it like in the button shortcode. You can change the image files in the s2member-pro directory, but remember that these will need to be changed after each update. Another idea would be to use .htaccess to rewrite the URL to those images with the custom ones you want. There’s probably a hook to change the images directory, but I haven’t checked.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Apr 8th, 2012 at 5:52 pm #10334

So the only button generator is using the PayPal? Thx.

Posted: Monday Apr 9th, 2012 at 2:42 am #10348

Sorry, I didn’t understand the last question.

Posted: Monday Apr 9th, 2012 at 10:04 am #10357

For some reason I thought we could use buttons like buy now or some sort of a button that the customers clicks to purchase a membership plan. I know I saw some-where that you can add some kind of a button that activates the mindset of the customer that induces them to purchases a membership plan.

In most cases across the Internet board, you will see a Buy Now Button or some kind of a Link or a Button that allows the person to purchase any kind of a money transfer.

These buttons are seen in the millions on purchasing type websites.

Why is this such a STUPID QUESTION on something so simple?

Posted: Monday Apr 9th, 2012 at 4:32 pm #10373

Yes, I know you can use different buttons and that they’ll affect the conversion rate.

Im s2Member, if you’re using the PayPal buttons [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons[/hilite], you can easily change the image used for the button. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> image[/hilite]

In the pro-forms that’s not as easy. The simplest way would be to change the image file, but you’ll need to do this every time there’s an update of s2Member Pro. [hilite mono]/s2member-pro/images/[/hilite]

You can try using [hilite mono].htaccess[/hilite] to point to another images directory. I’ll ask Jason if there’s a hook that can be used to define another directory for images.

Posted: Monday Apr 9th, 2012 at 6:22 pm #10394

Thank you kindly Cristián! Your the best dude!

I’ve actually created some custom buttons and hard-coding them in the HTML mode. It all works perfectly.

Thanks for an awesome product!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  GaperVille.
Posted: Monday Apr 9th, 2012 at 9:06 pm #10414

Cool. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.