latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net Cancel Form and Update Form

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net Cancel Form and Update Form

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 2:07 pm #19054

Hello,
I created a new member using Pro Form Generator For Level #1 Access (paid membership).
Also, we have Form For Billing Modifications and Billing Cancellation Form.
But when I want to cancel my membership it says:
Nothing to cancel. You have NO recurring fees.
Or when I want to update:
Nothing to update. You have NO recurring fees. Or, your billing profile is no longer active. Please contact Support if you need assistance.

Am I getting those message because of using Sandbox testing?
I mean, we are not using real Authorize.net account. We are just testing right now.
In order to get rid of those messages we should use a real Authorize.net account, right?
Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 1:32 am #19121
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Yes, you’re most likely getting those messages because you’re using the Sandbox. s2Member will use the Subscription ID tied to the user account to make modifications. When you’re testing with the Sandbox, do you see any Subscription or Transaction ID attached to the users account (you’ll see it when you edit the user’s account)?

Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 1:06 pm #19379

i see Paid Subscr. ID: -> 2173605867

Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 1:25 pm #19381

i think i fixed this problem :)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  301networks.
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 5:52 am #19464
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Great! Thank you for the update. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.