latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net localhost testing

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net localhost testing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 1:03 pm #10902
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Hey guys, great framework you guys have going. I purchased, obviously, the pro version about two weeks ago. Since then I’ve been developing a site with a mix of payment options. Everything has been going well testing out hidden categories, posts etc. Testing on the download system has worked wonderfully as well. However I got today into testing the Authorize.net payment gateway. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong but can’t seem to figure it out.

My Authorize.net account as is, is a sandbox developer account, I’ve supplied the proper API Login ID, Transaction Key, MD5 Hash, setup Developer/Sandbox testing to “Yes”, and have Return page logging to off. I’ve also added the localhost variable to the wp-config file.

However, and I’m sure it’s due to the SP/IPN stuff, I’m getting a #123 error from Authorize.net on my checkout page. Says I haven’t supplied the proper permissions.

Any ideas? I would like to fully test my new site before going live and none of my customers can checkout!

Thanks for any help you can provide, if you need any additional information please let me know. Thanks,

Luke

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 2:23 pm #10910
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Just an update I think I’ve narrowed this down to being an issue with Authorize.net’s Silent Post Integration. Is there anyway to not require that on local host? IE my webhost is out in the ether of the internet however I’m developing on a 127.0.0.1 address which will not be the final server.

I’m at my wits end on this one.

*EDIT*
Wow, ok officially mark this as a Monday at the office. Heh. I got it working I had my login name for my Authorize.net sandbox account in on the API Login ID in the Auth.net settings instead of the API Login ID. Wow, working now!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Luke.
Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 5:06 am #10982

Awesome! Thanks for the update. I’m very glad you sorted it out. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.