latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net ProForms Jumping

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net ProForms Jumping

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Toni Coleman-Brown 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 12:56 pm #17664

I have 2 Authorize.net pro forms being used on my site. The first is set up at level 1 access for customers who wish to pay a ONE Time Payment at full price. The second is set up at level 2 access for customers who wish to make 2 recurring payment of 1/2 the price each time. The problem occurs when I try to test the form for the Level 2 access. When I try to put my name and information into the pro form I am kicked out of the form entirely. I cannot get a single letter in. I am unsure as to why this occurring. I can populate the forms for the level one access, but not level 2.

Any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 29th, 2012 at 2:02 am #17814
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Toni,

It sounds like there might be some JavaScript conflict going on somewhere, perhaps with your theme or with another plugin.

Can you give us a link to the page where the Level 2 form is located so we can test further?

Posted: Friday Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:17 pm #17873

Hi Raam. Here is the page with the forms.

http://ultimatesocialmediamastery.com/membership-options/

The first form is fine, it is the 2nd one that jumps out.

Toni

Posted: Saturday Jun 30th, 2012 at 5:33 am #17919

Hi Toni.

You can’t have multiple pro-forms in a single page, the JavaScript for them won’t work properly.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 3rd, 2012 at 8:03 am #18185

Thank you for your response. Is there a work around when you have more than one payment option since I am only able to assign one page as the Membership Options page? How does one offer various membership payment options with this software?

Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 6:56 am #18264
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Toni,

There are various ways of handling that scenario. The easiest way is to have separate pages for your Pro-Forms (for each payment option), then on your Membership Options Page show links that allow the user to select the correct payment option and go to that payment page.

If you want to dynamically control what shows up on the Membership Options Page (for example, user tries to visit content that requires Level 2 membership and when they arrive at the Membership Options page you show them the payment form for Level 2 access), then you can use the Membership Options Page Variables feature (see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)). The code examples at the bottom of that page explain the PHP you’d need to use.

This thread also explains how this can be set up to catch specific URLs and redirect to another page.

You will need to install the Exec-PHP Plugin to use PHP on your Membership Options Page.
Posted: Thursday Jul 5th, 2012 at 2:13 pm #18403

Thank you so much. I will give it a go!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.