latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auto Return for Website Payments

Home Forums Community Forum Auto Return for Website Payments

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 4:05 am #14055

Hi!

I am trying to figure out how to get paypal to return my buyers to as thank you site other than my previous product. In other words, I have another product I am launching and paypal seems to only have space for one auto return.

I purchased s2member Pro in hopes that this will rectify the situation. Can it?

Thank you!!

Sigrid

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 11:54 pm #14140
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Sigrid,

The Auto Return URL in PayPal must be configured with the URL set in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® PDT Integration.

If you want to send customers to a specific page after checkout, you can use the success= attribute in your s2Member-generated PayPal button shortcode to specify a URL that the user should be sent to after a successful payment.

Please see the last line in the following section for more information: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.