latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auto Subscribing to Aweber

Home Forums Community Forum Auto Subscribing to Aweber

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 26th, 2013 at 3:47 pm #54175
Ray Bernard
Username: lavarat

After my client pays through clickbank they are taken to my registration page. It asks for their username, email address and first and last name. There is also a Sign up to our Newsletter checkbox that is unchecked and I believe this is for Aweber.

How can I either remove this option completely so the user is auto subscribed to aweber?
If it can’t be removed and the user HAS to check the box can it be auto checked?
Can I change the wording “Sign up to our newsletter” because that’s not relevant to my site?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 28th, 2013 at 8:07 am #54290

How can I either remove this option completely so the user is auto subscribed to aweber?
If it can’t be removed and the user HAS to check the box can it be auto checked?
Can I change the wording “Sign up to our newsletter” because that’s not relevant to my site?

It can’t be removed unless you don’t intend to collect them as subscribers. However, you can certainly change the wording and pre-check the box if you like. Please see: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Registration Double Opt-In Box

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.