latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

aWeber and s2MemberPro

Home Forums Community Forum aWeber and s2MemberPro

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 4:13 am #29233
Damian Jones
Username: aegis

I am fixing to launch my very first product, it was approved on clickbank.
It has two levels:
1) ebook course
2) ebook course on Video and the eBook

After they pay, it brings them to a thank you page that is just a receipt telling them charges are by clickbank and then an optin-form. They have to opt-in for the lifetime updates and then aweber delivers them to the download page.

My question is, is it possible that upon a successful payment that s2member will automatically subscribe that person with their paypal email or the email clickbank sends back? that way it can skip a step?

Thanks,
Richard

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 2:07 pm #29294
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Richard,

That is not currently possible with s2Member. If you’re selling a product that uses one of the Membership Levels, you can configure s2Member to add that person to your Aweber list when they register for the account on your site (see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› AWeber®).

Keep in mind if you’re selling products on a But Now basis, i.e., no account on your site is required, there is no way for s2Member to subscribe the user to your Aweber list.

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 4:08 pm #29328
Damian Jones
Username: aegis

I am selling 2 packages on a buy now basis, single payment, no monthly payment due…

So lifetime access.
They are downloads, so I want them be protected behind the membership.

It is fine for them to create an account, but how do I protect that?
In other words, how do I get them to only be allowed to create an account after they pay:
via Clickbank
or
via Paypal

(If there is a hop link it will checkout with Clickbank for the affiliate otherwise it will use PayPal)
So, the registration form would not work if they did not pay first.
that is what I want to do, is that possible?
thanks,
Richard

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 7:14 am #29376

Hi Richard.

So, the registration form would not work if they did not pay first.
that is what I want to do, is that possible?

Yes, you just disable Open Registrations, then only those that paid or got a special link from you, would be able to register. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Open Registration[/hilite]

The thank-you page would have to have a link to the registration page, so they create an account after checkout. /wp-login.php?action=register

I hope that helps!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.