latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

aweber integration stopped working

Home Forums Community Forum aweber integration stopped working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 6:49 pm #43541

The aweber integration was working fine for a while and then it has stopped working. I called Aweber and they are sure the problem is not their end. I even sent an email manually to mylistname@aweber.com in the format that is supplied to your email parser testing (see below), with my own name, email, etc. I was added to my list immediately and received a confirmation request from Aweber as I should.

Fake: header

s2Member Subscription Request
s2Member w/ PayPal Email ID
Ad Tracking: s2Member-test
EMail Address: xxxxx
Buyer: xxxxx
Full Name: xxxxxx
First Name: xxxxx
Last Name: xxxxx
IP Address: xxxxx
User ID: 9
Login: xxxxxxxx
Role: subscriber
Level: 0
CCaps:
– end.

I have to decide that the problem is from S2 at this point. I never received any confirmation when I sign up as a free subscriber (I set up the Aweber list server to add it to a list) and my name/email never showed up in the list.

Please help.

Thanks.
Michelle

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 7:30 am #43759

Hi Michelle.

Do you have logging enabled? What does the AWeber log say about an account you register that should be added to AWeber? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug)[/hilite]

Is your AWeber integration still configured properly? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› AWeber®[/hilite]

Have you tried the troubleshooting advice in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Do you receive a New User email from WordPress when you register? If not, then maybe emails in general are not working in your installation. Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

I hope that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.