latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Aweber stopped working on one site….

Home Forums Community Forum Aweber stopped working on one site….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 6:03 pm #51903
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

I have a S2Member site where the Aweber integration stopped working. It worked for several months and then stopped. I have integrated the same Aweber account (different lists) on five separate sites. There is nothing different that I can see on the site where it is not working other than the fact that the subscribers are free subscribers. All my other sites still working fine.

I do not even know where to begin. Any suggestions?

Thanks. Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 6:47 am #51947
Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 2:31 pm #51966
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

Thanks Christian. I have also sent an email to Aweber support.

Does S2Member have some type of paid support? Or can you recommend a place to find a provider? I have 7 memberships sites now and can no longer keep up with the demands. I have recently hired a wordpress programmer but not quite sure how he will do with S2Member.

Thanks!

Ryan

Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 5:13 pm #51975

No, we don’t provide paid support, just the free assistance we give here in the forums as well as we can, and we’re already a bit stretched.

I hope your developer doesn’t have a hard time with s2Member, but you can always ask if there’s any question. Besides the videos, knowledge base and forums, he may find the codex useful. http://www.s2member.com/codex/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.