latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Aweber works via WP but not AWeber forms

Home Forums Community Forum Aweber works via WP but not AWeber forms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 3:39 am #50794
Joe Auriemma
Username: vpjoe

Hi guys,

I have S2 set up to allow for free users who also get added to my Aweber list.

All works fine. In one direction:

New users are registering through my WordPress generated registration window and they get both their user/pass and Aweber signup. They become members of my site and get their newsletter, no problem.

But when I add an Aweber generated form to my site and try to register, only the Aweber list registration takes place. They get added to Aweber but not as a user on my site.

How can it work fine in just one direction? I like that the problem is isolated like that but cannot find anything in Aweber or your forums that helps. Since the site is functioning, I feel this must be an Aweber issue. If so, what do I ask of them? If not, what the heck am I missing?

Thanks!

Joe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 6:30 am #50806
cassel
Username: cassel

I am not using aWeber, but MailChimp, and from what I know, s2M works only in one direction. I had to get a programmer to create a plugin to do the work bidirectionally. It is done and available, and it synchronizes both s2M and MailChimp lists, but although I don’t think he has done similar work for aWeber,i am sure that if he gets enough customers wanting this, he can work on it.

Just for information, you can read what the plugin does for MC and see if it is what you would like to do with aWeber:
http://krumch.com/2012/08/24/kc-bidirectional-integration-of-s2member-with-mailchimp/?ap_id=Cassel

Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 7:04 am #50807
Joe Auriemma
Username: vpjoe

Interesting Cassell. I like what I see there. It looks like the ticket, should he develop a plugin for Aweber. I’ve bookmarked his page and will follow up soon. Thanks for the tip!

Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 10:22 am #50837
cassel
Username: cassel

If you rally more aWeber users, it might help too!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.