latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Background Image Placing – Registration/Login

Home Forums Community Forum Background Image Placing – Registration/Login

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 6:46 am #42988
Anton Vrba
Username: antonv

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 5:07 pm #43064
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Anton,

I can’t submit this as a feature request if I don’t understand what you mean.

Could you please explain what you mean, with images? Otherwise it’s going to be very hard for us to understand. :)

From what I can gather, you want to be able to change the background of the login/registration page only?

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 5:44 pm #43068
Anton Vrba
Username: antonv

hi Eduan

Sorry if I did not make myself clear – lets try again a bit more comprehensive

In wordpress dashboard:
[Appearance][Background] i can upload an image that is in the background. This image I can position, left, centre or right, tile it horizontally, vertically or both directions. Here I use a 1200×400 pixel image which is centred in the top of the browser window.

In your setup menus,:
[General Options][Login/Registration Design] Background Configuration – I can also upload a background image (you do not make use of what is prior installed under wordpress) you give the options to tile it horizontal, vertical , tile both directions or no tiling. However, for no tiling you do not allow the positioning option that wordpress gives – you simply position in top left corner with the expectation that the user will tile it.

Thus, the Login/Registration Design does not match the rest of my site as the background image shifts to the left depending on browser window size.

This in noway distracts from the functionality it only limits the looks or aesthetics.

regards Anton

Posted: Sunday Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:45 am #43107
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Ah I see, that’s much clearer. :)

I’ll report this to Jason, and post his answer here. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Feb 24th, 2013 at 11:07 am #43111
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

I’ll see what we can do about this in a future release. For now if you’d like to accomplish this in the existing release; please use CSS in the customizable footer.

<style type="text/css">
	html { background: url('/wp-content/uploads/bg.jpg') no-repeat top center !important; }
</style>

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Registration Design

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.