latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

bb Press integration

Home Forums Community Forum bb Press integration

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Tim Rowley 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 3rd, 2014 at 6:10 pm #62412
Tim Rowley
Username: kingconga

Hi , I read this post from Feb 2013 in which I learnt that you were using bbpress v. 2.2.4 on your own website (and I presume S2Member also)
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/bbpress-2-2-4-integration/

I am planning to do this. How is it going with bbPress ? What version are you running now ?
bbPress v.2.5.2 is available now. Do you recommend that I install the latest version or a previous one?
I have purchased S2Member Pro.

regards
Tim

It’s a shame that all topics are closed after two weeks, as there are updates to software compatibility issues, and probably other things also. Maybe it’s hard to manage though. Cheers, I’m looking for ward to using your software.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.