latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

BB register page-is it required after S2membe

Home Forums Community Forum BB register page-is it required after S2membe

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 8th, 2012 at 2:18 pm #12946
Frank Epton
Username: franclin

I’m using the S2member registration for free and payed membership. All of that works find but I’ve noticed that the BuddyPress register page still exist on my site and is accessible using the url: mysite.com/register

My concern is that someone may google and find this page and register for free when they should first view the registration options page to see the range of membership options. Is there a way to hide the page or is that even necessary?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 5:32 am #13283

Hi Frank.

I don’t have BuddyPress installed to test this first, but could you try using the URI restriction for that? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions[/hilite] [hilite mono]/register[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.