latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Billing address

Home Forums Community Forum Billing address

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 22nd, 2013 at 6:18 am #59766

I’ve got a question about the billing address requirement for paying with credit cards. I’ve read the discussions on this topic in the forum where Jason states that the billing fields are required. I’ve also noticed that the PayPal documentation I received on signup states that the billing address is optional and read an earlier post that a dummy address would function just fine. In April Bruce responded on this thread but no answer has been given yet. Is there any way (by using a hook in the paypal process) I can provide a dummy billing address as I don’t require the address from my customers?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 8:12 am #59803
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.