latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bloq URL from free access

Home Forums Community Forum Bloq URL from free access

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 5:58 am #19465

Hello I wonder if someone could help me with these. I want to block a certain URL, is not a post or page is an url which a Flash file embed, which only we accesful after subscribing.
How can i do these?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 7:22 am #19490
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Simon,

You can use URI restrictions to block specific URLs: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 7:27 am #19494

Hello Raam thank you for your promt reply,
I already try your solution but it didn´t work for me, finally i found out an alternative solution.

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› download Options -› inline file extensions.

There I added all the extensions that I want to open directly from the browser and not download them, and now seems to work.
Placed the files in the s2member files folder.

Thank you anyway.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 3:59 am #19578
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Thank you for the update, Simon. Glad to hear you got it working. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.