latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bought Pro 2/13 and still no service

Home Forums Community Forum Bought Pro 2/13 and still no service

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Danna Crawford 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 11:54 am #5955
Danna Crawford
Username: danna

I have called my bank to get the phone number and only talked to a recording., I bought pro on Feb 13 and still cannot get the system to recognize me as a paid subscriber or download the info Subscr. ID: 4LM97616UL975850H

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as the bank said I can file a dispute if needed but I still want the pro version and would like to resolve this please.

Thanks,
Danna

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 12:32 pm #5966
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Danna,

Thank you for your patience.

I’m escalating this to the billing department and someone will be in touch shortly.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 1:19 pm #5979
Danna Crawford

Thank you very much Raam!

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 10:17 pm #6029
Staff Member

Hi Danna. Thanks for writing in.
~ I’m taking a look at your account now. One moment please.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 10:59 pm #6036
Staff Member

Hi Danna. Thanks for your patience.

I’ve just completed a review of your account. It appears that your registration was previously corrupted in some way. We are investigating that occurrence now. In the mean time however, your full Customer account status has been restored. You now have access to Customer privileges from your “My Account” page.

Please see: http://www.s2member.com/account/

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 10:55 pm #6229
Danna Crawford

Thank you VERY much!
I will let me webmaster know to go ahead and upgrade now!
Greatly appreciate the support!

Best,
Danna

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.