latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

buddypress: 2 Registrations free/paid

Home Forums Community Forum buddypress: 2 Registrations free/paid

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 29th, 2013 at 5:30 am #54330

Hi,

I´ve bought the wonderful plugin and read a lot of documentations…But It still doesn´t work :-(

Case:
One Site with hidden buddypress-groups and with two different Memberships:

1. FREE, Members of a Sport Club, Role “members” (Not able to delete or change groups,etc.)
2. PAID, Sport Clubs, Role of the subscriber “Editor” (ability to change group details, etc.)

What I have done:

– set 2 memberships: level0 free, level1 paid
– set the paypal-options with the Account Details
– 2 pages created: register_member and register_club
– insert shortcuts register_member-page: …from ‘PayPal Pro Free Registration Forms’
– insert shortcuts register_club-page: …from ‘PayPal Pro Forms for Level #1 Access’
– add page “Options_Memberships”

Now, what I want to have

1. Page “options_memberships” with the Option: Register as Club (paid)
2. After sucessfull payment, the user should redirected to the buddypress-page to create a new group.
3. After this the paid-subscriber should able to invite other members to register to the page.

How can I test the workflow because my registration on paypal is still pending.

Thank you very much for your help

Regards
Marco

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 9:29 pm #54427

Actually, I get the error-Message from buddypress:
The following active BuddyPress Components do not have associated WordPress Pages: Register.

I would take a closer look at this problem first. If your installation of BuddyPress is missing a page, that could cause all sorts of unexpected problems. Unfortunately, that’s something you’ll probably want to seek help w/ at BuddyPress.org; because that’s a BuddyPress-specific issue.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 31st, 2013 at 3:37 am #54463

Hi Mike,

If I set the Registration-Page in the buddypress-settings to the path of my s2Member ‘register_member’. The error-message disappears. After this, the page ‘register_member’ contains the typical buddypress-registration. But I want to use my own registration site.

I´ve changed the concept, see the above edited post.

Regards
Marco

Posted: Wednesday Jul 31st, 2013 at 8:26 am #54484
Closing this. I’m sorry, but this is BuddyPress-specific.
~ Please see: BuddyPress.org.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.