latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

BuddyPress is NOT installed

Home Forums Community Forum BuddyPress is NOT installed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Nola Cooper 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 1:49 pm #8126

In my Registration/Profile Fields & Options section, I want to Integrate Custom Registration/Profile Fields with BuddyPress…however I have the message: * BuddyPress is NOT installed; which is perfectly OK. BuddyPress is NOT a requirement.

BuddyPress 2.0.2 *IS* installed. Any idea what I can do to fix this? I’ve deactivated and reactivated BuddyPress. I’ve also pressed the Update Roles/Capabilities button under “Other Integrations”. They still don’t seem to be working together.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:08 pm #8129
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Nola, thanks for your inquiry.

A question: is BuddyPress activated as a plugin?

If it was, could you please try doing a plugin compatibility test? Simply deactivate every plugin except s2Member and BuddyPress, if it works, then activate one at a time, until the problem appears again.

Could you also please try making a theme compatibility test? Just go back to the default TwentyEleven theme.

Thanks, and I hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:29 pm #8137

Yes, it’s activated, and I’ve also done everything you suggested. Still the same result…no matter what theme, and no matter if all other plugins are turned off.

I also just did a fresh install of bbPress…S2 Member still doesn’t seem to see it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Nola Cooper.
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 3:47 pm #8154
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Nola,

It sounds like you might be confusing BuddyPress with bbPress (the latest version of BuddyPress is v1.5.4; the latest version of bbPress is 2.0.2).

Have you read the documentation in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Integrations -› bbPress®?

Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 4:16 pm #8159

I am…can you tell it’s been a long week already? LOL

So sorry about that!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Nola Cooper.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.