latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bug in Specific Post/Page (buy now) Buttons

Home Forums Community Forum Bug in Specific Post/Page (buy now) Buttons

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 6:46 am #22615

Hi,

When creating a Paypal Button in Paypal Buttons > Specific Post/Page (buy now) Buttons the “business” input field in the resulting code is filled with the user Paypal password instead of the Paypal username.

For instance:

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
   <input type="hidden" name="business" value="PAYPAL_PASSWORD_INSTEAD_OF_USERNAME" />
</form>

Thanks,
Nevma team

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 6:53 am #22699
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

That is not normal behavior. Could you copy/paste the full code that is beging generated? (Remove your password if its actually showing that.)

I cannot think of any reason why this would be happening.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 7:09 am #22706

Could you have entered by mistake your password instead of your PayPal email address in the PayPal options page? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details[/hilite]

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 6:54 am #24147

(Sorry for the delay, but we didn’t get any email notifications for your replies!)

Well, to be frank, the problem is quite simple to reproduce. You go to “Paypal Buttons > Specific Post/Page (buy now) Buttons” and generate a button code. It is really simple.

If I copy-paste the button code here without the password showing, then there isn’t much more to see. The rest of the code is OK! Again, it is very simple to reproduce.

Also, everything else works, so the settings (usernames, passwords) are set OK!

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 7:04 am #24284

Odd, I don’t get that. I get this in my test:

[hilite code][/hilite]

Are you having this problem with the shortcode’s ouput as well, or just the full code given in the generator?

Do you have a similar problem generating other kinds of button as well?

Have you checked if there’s a plugin conflict causing it? You can test deactivating other plugins one by one and checking after each if the problem continues.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.