latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

bug other folder instead s2member-files

Home Forums Community Forum bug other folder instead s2member-files

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 9:50 am #31032

Hello i’ve seen this http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/using-other-folder-instead-of-s2member-files
but i have a problem here ”s2Member -> Download Options”
This is the message :
The security-enabled files directory (/my/own/directory) does not exist. Please create this directory manually.

But i have this directory, i dit it myself. I think it’s chmod problem but can you help me please

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 5:46 pm #31068
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Emmanuel,

There might be a problem with the umask on your web hosting account. I suggest contacting your web hosting company to see if they can fix it for you. You can try changing the permissions on the folder yourself by taking a look at what permissions are assigned to the wp-content/plugins/s2member-files/ folder and copying those.

Also, please keep in mind that for this line:

return '/server/path/to/other/download/directory';

you must use the full path to the folder, not the relative path. You cannot use /wp-content/uploads/members/. You must use the full path, such as /home/username/www/wp-content/uploads/members/. If you don’t know the full path, you can get that from your web hosting company.

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 3:43 am #31103

Great thank you, it woks :-)

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 11:33 am #31138
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Glad I could help! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.