latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bugged proform

Home Forums Community Forum Bugged proform

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 12:14 pm #13405

I’m trying to change my previous payment method with wp-members to s2members one.
Take a look here : http://www.centerforbodylanguage.com/payment/
What is wrong with my proform ? It seems like javascript doesnt work or something. Fields with card numbers doesnt hide when i click paypal option, and there is a password field despite i set option to not “Allow Custom Passwords during Registration? “, also submit button has no graphics.
any ideas what coud’ve go wrong ?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 3:25 am #13462
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Patryk,

There is some other JavaScript on the page that is conflicting with the s2Member JavaScript, probably from another WordPress plugin or even from your WordPress theme.

In situations like these we recommend disabling plugins until you find the one causing the problem. If you don’t want to do that, you could also install the Plugin Organizer plugin, which allows you to selectively disable plugins for a specific page. You could disable all the plugins for your payment page and then see if that fixes the problem.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.