latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Buy now – specific page/post return shortcode

Home Forums Community Forum Buy now – specific page/post return shortcode

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 17th, 2013 at 3:05 pm #42034
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

I’ve placed several BUY NOW buttons on a page, and the shortcodes are all for different products & have different custom success pages (success=”url to custom thanks page”)

The very first button on the page works as ordered,

All of the subsequent buttons FAIL to find the custom thanks page!

If I remove the success shortcode from the buttons all is fine.

I am, however doing something that seems non-standard with the return page url: I have made the success url the same as the specific page that i’m selling. That said, one of the buttons works fine.

Any suggestions to troubleshoot this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 9:41 am #42259
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello James,

Could you please provide an example of the button that works, and an example of one of the buttons that don’t work?

Also, just to clarify, they are buttons and not pro-forms correct?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 11:36 am #42278
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

Thanks for responding Eduan — I’ve re-built the page with the buttons (regular pp buttons) and now *magically* it works fine — all 3 buttons. Sorry — must have been something like a misplaced comma etc.

I do, however have another question that is rather urgent. I am going to post it in a new topic now — it’s a related issue (specific page/post buy now)

~J

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 12:15 pm #42290
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad the problem was solved James. :D

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.