latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Buy Now Ticket Purchase

Home Forums Community Forum Buy Now Ticket Purchase

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 6th, 2013 at 12:29 am #61648

I’m setting this up for our local Chamber of Commerce, and am understanding the membership level options (using Pro version for Authorize.net capabilities)

The Chamber also wants to sell raffle tickets to anyone who visits the site at $100 per ticket, with the option of buying multiple tickets. This would not be contingent on any membership level, and we do not want to require them to register as a member to do so.

How can I set up a simple Buy Now button, let the person select how many tickets, and pay for that many tickets as a standalone transaction through Authorize.net?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 8th, 2013 at 9:57 am #61759
cassel
Username: cassel

Since s2M is not set up as a shopping cart, I am not aware of any way to select more than one item to purchase at the time.

Since those purchases would not be contingent upon a level or a custom capability, did you consider a cart plugin just for those? I cannot recommend any as I never used one but maybe that would be where to look?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.