latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

just my imagination running away…

Home Forums Community Forum just my imagination running away…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 3:21 pm #35090
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

it seems the issue was users exceeding their download limit — it was set too low — embarassing!

I am in panic mode with an issue that seems far beyond my comprehension level.

My customers are unable to access content (video) that they were accessing just fine yesterday. Here is what has occurred:

1- I changed the level restriction from 0 to 1 on many, many pages (these customers cam from affiliate sites and were manually entered users) I wanted to change the entire access logic)
2- I upgraded all the customers that were level 0 to L1.

3- everything is broken.

And now — the “fix” — after trying everything here is what I have to do to regain access for these customers:

1- change their access to ADMIN.

2- login as them

3- navigate to the content that was previosly not letting them access and load the content. (each and EVERY page!)

4- change the user back to L1.

That seems to set everything right. I cannot obviously do this for the many, many pages and 30 customers i currently have.

** I am in month 1 of s2member and this is really a big problem for me right this instant. I am asking for anyone to please help me if they can. Thanks!

I am in panic mode right now because my site which gives access to video files is coming unglued at the seams. People who were once accessing content just fine are now getting the dreaded “media not found” error (i’m using JW player).

My question is this. The only thing that has changed recently is the fact that i’ve changed the access restriction from 0 to 1. Before doing so, i made sure to upgrade the users with level 0 to level 1 access.

I’m also using ccaps to restrict access.

*** i’m seeing now that while I (the admin) can access the content, registered L1 members cannot. This is really strange!

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  JAMES HALL.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 8:55 am #35152

lol, don’t worry about it. Glad you solved it! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.