latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can I Create Level 1 Registration Free?

Home Forums Community Forum Can I Create Level 1 Registration Free?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 4:01 pm #19853
S2MemNewbie
Username: ashford

I’m using Authorize.net

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 5:09 pm #19859
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Yes you can, check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms.

Also, in your next post, please be a little more descriptive of what you need. ;)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jul 23rd, 2012 at 12:17 pm #19999
S2MemNewbie
Username: ashford

What I need are two levels of subscribers to be free, specifically Level 0 and Level 1. I do not see how I can force Level 1 to be free upon registration.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 7:37 am #20043

The free registration pro-form has an attribute for the Level you want to give the user that’s registering for free. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> level[/hilite]

level=”1″ Membership Level [1-4] ( or, up to the number of configured Levels ). Only valid for Forms providing Membership Level Access, which includes Free Registration Forms too. Free Registration Forms allow a value of level=”0″ whenever register=”1″ for Free Registration. In addition, Free Registration Forms will also allow visitors to register for free, even at higher Levels if you wish. Free Registration Forms will accept any value [0-4] ( or, up to the number of configured Levels ).

I hope that helps.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.