latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can I do a 3 Payment Option?

Home Forums Community Forum Can I do a 3 Payment Option?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 12:35 pm #11962

Hi,

We are launching a coaching program and I would like to do a 3 payment option that gives 6 months of access? I can’t find anywhere how to do this using S3 member. I used to use Infusionsoft and it wasn’t a problem to do recurring billing. The only option I see is either a 1 time payment or a monthly recurring but the monthly recurring doesn’t have any limit on the number of months. I am assumming that if we cancel the recurring billing after 3 months manually that it will also cancel the subscription. Is that correct?

If I do a recurring payment and then cancel the payment after 3 months is there a way to manually continue the members access in Wishlist?

Thanks,
Shannon

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 7:36 pm #12005
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Shannon,

What happens when you cancel the subscription depends on your configuration in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior: the options are to delete the member’s account or to demote them to a lower level.

If you want to manually set when the account will expire (irregardless of a PayPal subscription cancellation), you can manually set the Automatic EOT time on a member’s account. s2Member will always listen to your manually set option instead of demoting/deleting when it receives an IPN message from PayPal.

Regarding the installment payment plan: unfortunately s2Member does not currently support PayPal installment plans.

Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 7:58 pm #12009

Hi Raam, Thanks for getting back to me quickly…I really appreciate it. What I will do then is manually cancel the subscription in Paypal after 3 payments and also manually update the EOT time for each member until we find a better solution to this.

Do you know if S2Member is going to be doing any updates that would support PayPal Installment Plans. It’s common practice with internet marketers to use installment plans during product launches so it would be of added value to those who use S2Member and want to continue using it.

Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 12:21 pm #12058
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Shannon,

We will be considering this for the next major release of s2Member, yes, but I can’t promise anything.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.