latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can I have a duplicate members option page?

Home Forums Community Forum Can I have a duplicate members option page?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jack 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 2:57 am #22606
Jack
Username: villalaredo62

I set up my main members option page with all four levels of subscriptions on it. Level 1 is a basic monthly subscription to my online news content. Level 2-4 are pre-paid 1, 2, & 3 Yr memberships that come with free books included.

This main page is called subscriptions.
The potential member can purchase levels 1-4 here. The focus is on level one…with the other buttons below as up-sells.

The second page is called “Join Bookclub”
The potential member can purshase levels 2-4 here.

Any potential problems with this other than redundant information…?

Thanks,
Jack

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 10:11 am #22652
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jack,

No, I don’t see any problems with that. While s2Member only lets you select one Membership Options Page, you can create as many “sales pages” as you want and include any combination of sign ups (even if they’re included on other pages).

Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 6:11 pm #22681
Jack
Username: villalaredo62

Thanks Raam…then I shall “endeavor to persevere” as Chief Lone Watie would put…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.