latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can I just use paypal standard?

Home Forums Community Forum Can I just use paypal standard?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 16th, 2013 at 2:54 am #53487
Qldpol
Username: qldpol

I couldn’t find the answer i was looking for so here goes.

I’m up against a tight time frame and i’m setting up the s2member pro plugin to receive payments through paypal but your demo video focuses on the paypal payment pro. Will the plugin still work correctly if i don’t opt to go with the payment pro option? I think i’d like to go with the paypal payment pro option later when i have more time but the standard processing seems like the better option now if that will still work.

Thanks for your assistance

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 16th, 2013 at 7:30 am #53508

You can have the s2Member Pro add-on active and still just use PayPal Standard. PayPal Pro is not required, not even for the pro-forms, since you can use them with Express Checkout.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.