latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can i pay somebody to set up my s2Member?

Home Forums Community Forum Can i pay somebody to set up my s2Member?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 17th, 2013 at 6:03 am #53556
Qldpol
Username: qldpol

I’m running out of time for my project and the person i had assisting me with the back end of my site has bailed on me due to her personal issues so now i’ve been left in the lurch with no idea what the hell i’m doing?

Where is the best place to go or who should i contact to get some immediate and reliable assistance with setting up my s2Member plugin for my site?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 17th, 2013 at 7:42 am #53574

You could post the job in freelancer sites like jobs.wordpress.net, odesk.com, elance.com, freelancer.com, rent-a-coder.com. I don’t have specific developers to recommend.

I know that one of our users recommends the one she got for some customizations, though, you may want to try him. See her post here: https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/finding-a-consultant/#post-50602

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 6:32 am #53601
Qldpol
Username: qldpol

Thanks very much Cristián, I’ve submitted an email via his contact page but i haven’t heard back from him yet – it’s been 24 hrs so i’m hoping he get’s back to me soon.

Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 7:16 am #53607

Cool. I hope it goes well. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.