latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can S2 be used to manage school classes

Home Forums Community Forum Can S2 be used to manage school classes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  richard price 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 1:34 am #20149
richard price
Username: imworx

I have a client with a school with licensing courses for professional licensing. There are several courses some of which have prerequisites. In addition, the same classes are repeated throughout the years.

My thought is to have a membership for each course class and date with a fee.
When a student signs up for one class and then later signs up for another class can they just sign up with their previous sign in?

Is all this feasible?
Is there an S2 user doing this?
Can you help if needed?
We would purchase S2Pro.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 4:25 am #20171

Hi Richard.

You could use custom capabilities, giving one to each course class.

We can help if you have questions on how it works or with ideas to do what you want. But for customizations in your implementation you’d need a developer to work with you, which you can find in freelance sites like jobs.wordpress.net, for example.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:35 pm #20845
richard price

Thanks. That will probably work. If we go with S2 can we pay for support to help with the setup?

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:48 pm #20850
cassel
Username: cassel

Richard, this forum is the support. Installing and configuring s2M with those custom capabilities and such is really easy (i did it, and i am not a techie person!). Go for it. You can do it.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 7:23 am #20900

If we go with S2 can we pay for support to help with the setup?

We don’t give installation services but, once you get the Pro license, you’ll be able to post in the Customers Forum and we’ll be answering your questions when you have them, helping you along the way.

If you require someone to do this for you, you can look for a freelance developer from jobs.wordpress.net, or some other freelancers site, e.g. odesk.com or elance.com.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Aug 6th, 2012 at 2:25 pm #21259
richard price

Yes, Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.