latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

can s2 place members in different directories

Home Forums Community Forum can s2 place members in different directories

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 8:52 pm #27836
Todd Karlen
Username: todd

Hello, and thanks in advance !
Great Plugin and I’m looking to purchase. Essentially my site is a directory.

Can S2member place new members who join a site, whether they’re free or paid into different searchable directories or categories on the site for the public to search?

Is there a directory aspect to this plugin or do I need to download one? (which I had, but google sent me a notice that it had been hacked and had malware, so I deleted it)

And if not can you recommend one that works with s2members Pro?

Thanks !

Todd

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Todd Karlen.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 6:10 am #27869
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Todd,

s2Member does not have any directory features. All of the s2Member members are essentially WordPress users, so any WordPress plugins that create directory-type functionality should, in theory, work with s2Member. You might even want to check out BuddyPress to see if that would work for your scenario.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.