latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can s2Member do this?

Home Forums Community Forum Can s2Member do this?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 11th, 2013 at 4:29 pm #60300

I am making a website to sell my premium WordPress themes. I want members to able to subscribe monthly/yearly to have access to all theme/plugin downloads. I will handle subscription through PayPal or I will simply email an invoice when payment is due while I build a customer base.

Can the following be done:

When a customer visits the website they can choose to subscribe monthly or yearly. I need to make sure that they don’t get an account with my website until payment has gone through and that the account is deleted automatically if they ever cancel.

The only thing that will be hidden is the download button on themes/plugins. In other words, the only difference between a normal visitor and a subscribed member is that the subscribed member will be able to see a download button and have access to download the file obviously.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 12th, 2013 at 1:07 am #60305
cassel
Username: cassel

I am not a support person in here, but if I wanted to do that, I would offer two buttons, and the visitor will click the button they want, and since you can use the graphic you want, one button might say “Monthly” and the other “Yearly”. Each button code can be generated by s2M in the same way.

Then, you will be able to use the conditionals to display the DOWNLOAD buttons where only logged in members (with the correct credentials) will see the button.

I think it would be pretty straightforward. Good luck.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.