latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can someone help – for a fee if required

Home Forums Community Forum Can someone help – for a fee if required

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 2nd, 2013 at 8:26 pm #51197

I’ve installed the plugin, and I have set everything that appears in need of setting. s2Member is doing something because I get the site secure in the footer of the page.
However, I have complete access to the blog pages, even though I have set the access restrictions [I am not registered, so should only have access to the registration page].
It acts like s2Member is doing nothing as far as restricting access goes, nor is it sending me to the member signin/signup page.
I do not know what to do next.
Could someone help me get this setup correctly?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 9:32 pm #51256
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello George,

Have you made sure you are logged out of your account as an admin? If not, do so, the admin gets full access to everything.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 9:56 pm #51260

Yes, I have. Actually, I am using two computers. One, I am the admin. On the other, I start with not being signed up. That mistake I caught! But there must be 5 more.
George

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 6:55 pm #51373
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Could you try the following trouble shooting tips:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.