latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can the Pro version automate this?

Home Forums Community Forum Can the Pro version automate this?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 25th, 2012 at 2:07 pm #23060
rpvp
Username: rpvp

I need a membership plugin that would allow members access to their own private, unique areas. I have seen the client portal video and the method appears to accomplish what I need. However, I need more automation. I realize that video was probably made several versions ago, so I’m asking if any of that functionality has been automated?

If not, as I understand it, I would have to use the current_user_login replacement code, and also require custom capability with the username in the user profile.

At the time of that video, the other option would be to find a developer who could dynamically insert custom values into ccaps and automate the process.

Have the newer “Pro” versions of the plugin been sufficiently upgraded to do this on their own?

Also, these unique private areas will also contain a fair amount of info that is common to all members. Is there a way to insert all the common info without doing it for every member manually?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 5:45 am #23145
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

You would still need to write your own code to automate the dynamic insertion of the custom values.

If you want to dynamically create WordPress pages that come “pre-loaded” with some default info, you’d also need to write your own code to handle that part.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.