latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't buy pro with Greek card

Home Forums Community Forum Can't buy pro with Greek card

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 5:15 am #28644
Annika Nordin
Username: anweb

Hi,
I have tried several times to buy pro but you don’t accept my Greek card so I wonder how I can do it. Then also I can’t ask a question?

I have set up s2Member free at a web site and everything is working fine except that some who have hotmail accounts don’t recieve the confirmation e-mail with the password. Can I do something in the set up for that? Or they need to do something?

Thanks,
anweb

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Annika Nordin.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 10:12 am #28707

Hi Annika.

I have tried several times to buy pro but you don’t accept my Greek card so I wonder how I can do it. Then also I can’t ask a question?

I’ll email Elizabeth in Billing.

I have set up s2Member free at a web site and everything is working fine except that some who have hotmail accounts don’t recieve the confirmation e-mail with the password. Can I do something in the set up for that? Or they need to do something?

You mean the New User email? That’s the one that includes the user’s password on registration. Maybe it’s being caught by the spam filter. You can try customizing it a bit so it’s more unique. Same for the Signup Confirmation email.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration -> New User[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email[/hilite]

This article may also be useful: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 7:04 pm #28777
Staff Member

Hello anweb,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
Does your Greek card have a VISA, Mastercard, Discover or Amex logo on it?
What error code are you getting at checkout.

Please let me know.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.