latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't Install

Home Forums Community Forum Can't Install

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 27th, 2013 at 10:45 am #39730
Sherry
Username: englishwithmt

Hello!

I just purchased your product (today) but I didn’t realize that it is for wordpress only. I don’t have wordpress for my website and I can’t install and upload any of the files.

According you your policy, I can get a refund for this. Would you please refund my payment?

I would really appreciate your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 1:01 pm #39907
Staff Member

Hello Sherry,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.

I’m very sorry to hear that. However, we ask that you please review our terms/conditions, regarding our refund policy on digital goods.

Reference: http://www.s2member.com/terms/#s2-terms-refund-policy

We will only consider a refund for digital goods (within the first 30 days), but only if the product failed to perform as advertised on our website. If you continue to have trouble with s2Member, we ask that you please continue this conversation in our support forums. We’ll be happy to assist in any way that we can.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.