latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't locate Membership Options page in searc

Home Forums Community Forum Can't locate Membership Options page in searc

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Christo Lottering 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 9:22 am #27789

Hi,

I’m having a bit of a huge problem.
I first noticed when I submitted my site through to clickbank, the support from clickbank had trouble when entering my site’s domain. She was unable to locate my site, the message stated:”unable to locate site, this might be because the page you’re requesting might have changed it’s url or the site moved permanently.

I’m now also having the same problem with Google Adwords.

I am able to come and go from my site as I please but any new customer or user is unable.

Please help, i’m not extremely code friendly so please be very discreptive.

Thanks
Christo Lottering

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 3:21 am #27851
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Christo,

That sounds like a bigger issue with your site unrelated to s2Member. If you deactivate s2Member do you still have this problem? The message that you mentioned is not an s2Member message. I recommend contacting your web host to see if they can help you solve this problem.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 6:22 am #27872

Hi Raam

Thanks for the reply.

I will do so.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.