latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCAP Buy now with Authorize.net registration

Home Forums Community Forum CCAP Buy now with Authorize.net registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:48 am #11374
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Hey guys, still working on the new site. ;-) Got most of my functionality in place and have now hit a road block during the second phase of my testing.

What I have setup is 3 S2Member paid levels (2,3,4). But I have one option that’s a ccap that can be purchased as an upgrade to the membership levels or alone without a membership. (It’s a download). It seems to be working correctly as long as you currently have a membership. What I’m wanting to be able to do is allow an unregistered user to purchase the ccap and register in one step like when you buy a membership level.

However when I visit the checkout page there is a message at the top that says “You must login before making a purchase.” But it has the create profile fields below it?! I need a user to be able to simply fill out the “create profile” fields, then their payment options and click submit and it checkout and register them in one go. Is this possible?

*EDIT*
Never mind, another mindless moment. I simple set up the purchase as a membership level that doesn’t have access to the other items. (Level1 since you need 2,3,4 for the others) and set it up to have the ccap at checkout. Whew. As a side note it would be nice to have an answer to the above question however.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Luke.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 7:21 am #11493

Glad you solved it, Luke. :)

No, the current pro-form for custom capabilities requires you to be logged in first, it doesn’t include registartion as the Levels pro-forms do. We’re working on this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.