latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCAP repurchase without expiration

Home Forums Community Forum CCAP repurchase without expiration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Luke 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 1:23 pm #47102
Luke
Username: kerrylov

I understand that memberships are one per customer and that ccaps can be added a taken away without affecting those. Essentially the site I built is for a stock consultant and he sells consulting time buy the hour past whatever is included in his subscription membership per month/year.

I know we will need to setup the additional ccap as a bundle since we can’t specify how many of each ccap they are purchasing – but what will happen if say somebody buys 1 ccap then next month buys another ccap? Remember these will never roll off as it’s a perishable item that isn’t really tracked via the website. We just need a checkout with form via auth.net.

Any better ways to handle this even though as of right now they system isn’t intended to be used this way. Is there any update on multiple subscription/ccap purchases? I know you guys had hinted at one time you were playing with the idea.

(Hitting little things like this, but the site has been live for one week now and the system is working awesome!)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 1:21 am #47152
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can have Users pay for Custom Capabilites one at a time with Custom Capability Buy Now Buttons, or Forms.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Capability (Buy Now) Buttons
See Also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Capability (Buy Now) Forms

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 9:07 am #47190
Luke

Thanks for responding Bruce. However that doesn’t answer the question. I think I may have worded it wrong. Essentially they are repurchasing the CCAP, the same one, more than once. What will happen if they do that? Or will it kick it back and say they already have the CCAP?

Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 3:24 am #47271
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Essentially they are repurchasing the CCAP, the same one, more than once. What will happen if they do that? Or will it kick it back and say they already have the CCAP?

This won’t throw an error. You can do this if you’d like.

Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 9:04 am #47308
Luke

Awesome as usual you guys are spot on with advice and timely with it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.