latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCAPS redirection

Home Forums Community Forum CCAPS redirection

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 5:21 pm #29935
aus_team
Username: austeam

Hi,

is it possible to have custom redirection for each ccaps?

For example I only have access to audio ccaps and I tried to access video ccaps. Currently I am being redirected to generic member option page. What I want is to create a page that says, “Sorry but you are trying to access video section while your subscription is only for Audio. You may upgrade your subscription below.

While for the non logged in users, the standard member option page will show.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 6:53 pm #29941
cassel
Username: cassel

There might be other ways around this but i am using this code on my site on top of the pages:

<?php if (!current_user_can('access_s2member_ccap_music) && !current_user_can('administrator')){ ?><script type="text/javascript">window.location = 'http://domain.com/instead_of_this page/';</script><?php } else {?><?php } ?>

If the member does not have the specific ccap (in this case, called “music”), then he is redirected to the page “‘http://domain.com/instead_of_this page/”, where he could see a sale pitch or something else. And if the member has access to that ccap, he will see the content of that page.

Maybe a tech person could give you more details or examples. I just know this is the code they suggested to me, last year and i am currently using it on my site.

Posted: Monday Oct 29th, 2012 at 3:36 am #29998

Cassel’s is a good example, but for the Membership Options page I’d use its variables, in order to know what the person was trying to access and customize the content or redirect him accordingly. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)[/hilite]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.