latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCBill button bug?

Home Forums Community Forum CCBill button bug?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:03 pm #16020
Bourke
Username: advoyeur

I have noticed it does not send the customer’s first & last name, email address, username (optional), password (optional). Is this some type of bug or does not included? I feel the email address is important to be included unless the dynamic form does not permit it.

If CCBill button generation does provide additional parameters, just please confirm it can do this and we may will see if we can do this ourselves to include the email address.

Also (somewhat relative), I am getting “Username must be __ to __ characters long and may not contains spaces.” and “Password must be 4 to 16 characters long and may not contain spaces.”, our User Management is turned off. I don’t see option to “do NOT store Username and Password” or “ignore Username and Password”. Any hint on this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 9:14 pm #16173
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Ryan,

Are you getting these messages from s2Member or from CCBill? It’s unclear to me what you’re referring to.

Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 10:15 pm #16178
Bourke
Username: advoyeur

Also (somewhat relative), I am getting “Username must be __ to __ characters long and may not contains spaces.” and “Password must be 4 to 16 characters long and may not contain spaces.”, our User Management is turned off. I don’t see option to “do NOT store Username and Password” or “ignore Username and Password”. Any hint on this?

This messages is from CCBill even though the username and password field is not “somewhat” shown.

I have noticed it does not send the customer’s first & last name, email address, username (optional), password (optional). Is this some type of bug or does not included? I feel the email address is important to be included unless the dynamic form does not permit it.

This is from s2Member TO CCBill’s form. What I am asking is would it include the email address and/or other user’s information to CCBill’s form?

Posted: Friday Jun 15th, 2012 at 7:17 pm #16613
Staff Member
It sounds to me like you still have a form that is trying to collect usernames/passwords on the ccBill side of things. Please make sure that your ccBill account is configured like this:

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.