latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCBill EOT Issues

Home Forums Community Forum CCBill EOT Issues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 16th, 2013 at 11:03 pm #53549

Hi Guys,

I completely missed Jason’s latest reply on my previous thread, and it was therefore closed because of two weeks inactivity. Link here: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/incorrect-string-sent-to-ccbill-datalink/?qcAC=1#post-52030.

Anyway, I just wanted to re-bump it to say I’m still having DataLink EOT troubles and no

4 => 'Error: ?

coming through in the logs either.

Essentially what I have at the moment is three sites running s2Member Pro:

Server A: running 1 website with EOTs running perfectly.
Server B: running 2 websites with EOTs not working at all.

The problem here is that I need to move everything onto Server B, and need to figure out why EOTs aren’t working. I’ve exhausted all options and dug through the forums extensively, with no solution avail.

The way things are going currently, I’m unable to keep up with triggering manual EOTs, there’s just too many of them! If possible, I’d like to commission one of your engineers to jump in and fix this for me. That gives me piece of mind and could also provide some useful info for the knowledge-base for anyone in future.

Thanks,
Lawrence

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 26th, 2013 at 3:28 am #54123

Sorry guys, need to bump this. It’s getting a bit frustrating.

Can I get in touch with any of you directly via email instead of using the forum channel?

Posted: Friday Jul 26th, 2013 at 9:19 am #54152

I’m forwarding your reply to Jason.

Could you resend your site’s info? Thanks! s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.