latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCbill importing Subscription IDs

Home Forums Community Forum CCbill importing Subscription IDs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  N. Lee 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 28th, 2013 at 1:29 am #58746
N. Lee
Username: grant

I am pro user and am importing long list of ccbill members. If you are familiar withh CCbill and Subscription IDs and different places the Sub ID begins with a 0 (zero) and sometimes it doesn’t.

As a site owner ccbill sends an approval email of new members listing Sub IDs WITHOUT a 0 (zero).
When you export csv or xls of members from ccbill they HAVE a 0 (zero).

My question is what does S2M expect this field to contain when I do import zero or no zero?

I am hoping someone can answer as I am under the gun from a time standpoint to finish this project of importation.
If not answered, I’ll be inclined to do a ‘test’ ccbill signup just to see which way it occurs.. but I will report back if this is not answered prior to.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 28th, 2013 at 3:33 am #58767
N. Lee
Username: grant

Importing the following as per instructions, did a csv and even single line.. puts Sub ID in field for Custom Capabilities error!

“ID”,”Username”,”Password”,”First Name”,”Last Name”,”Display Name”,”Email”,”Registration Date”,”Custom Value”,”Paid Subscr. ID”,”Paid Subscr. Gateway”
“”,”Marjorieb56s”,””,”Marjorie”,”Johnson”,”Marjorie Johnson”,”heremail@aol.com”,”10/14/2012″,”www.site.com|grandfathered”,”02155555555555555961″,”ccbill”

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.