latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCBill not demoting as of 120601

Home Forums Community Forum CCBill not demoting as of 120601

This topic contains 30 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 5 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 8:00 pm #19691
Lee Keels
Username: lkeels

Thanks Jason and Raam!

I’ve installed the patch and will let you know how it goes.

Lee

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 8:50 pm #19692
Lee Keels

I just noticed that after the previous patch was installed, the log entries stopped completely. The log shows no DataLink attempts for the last 4 days.

Posted: Saturday Jul 21st, 2012 at 12:35 am #19873
Lee Keels

YES!

Demotions are working again with the most recent patch! Thank you!

One note…I have logs for both ccbill and paypal even though we don’t use paypal…is that normal?

Posted: Saturday Jul 21st, 2012 at 8:33 am #19896

That’s great! Thanks for confirming it! I’ll email Jason to let him know too. :)

Yeah, PayPal logs are normal, since the other gateway integrations use part of s2Member’s original code for the PayPal integration.

Posted: Sunday Jul 22nd, 2012 at 4:29 am #19924
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-ups here.

The patch will be released officially in the next maintenance release.
Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.