latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCbill payment system

Home Forums Community Forum CCbill payment system

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Toyas 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 9th, 2013 at 12:09 pm #51702

how to use ccbill Online Check and ccbill EU debit at one time with ccbill Credit Card? current just ccbill Credit Card work in my website

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 10th, 2013 at 5:54 pm #51726
Toyas
Username: Toyas

I have the same question. When setting up CCBill in s2member it only lets us use one form from CCBill’s admin panel. But there’s one form for each payment method. That’s why we need one for credit card, one for check/EU debit and one for Direct Pay EU. How can we offer more than one payment option?

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 4:50 am #51744
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Currently s2Member only supports the checkout buttons you see in your Dashboard. I will contact Jason (Lead Developer) about the other methods of payments you’re referencing here. I’ll get back to you when I have more information on it.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 5:02 am #51746
Toyas

After reading similar posts it looks like it can be done using shortcode attributes where there’s one form attribute per each payment method. However, this is still black magic for me as it isn’t described in much detail. For example in s2member CCBill options there’s room for only one form. Should we after that go to create button and add form attribute and if so, would that override the form that was linked in CCBill s2member account details?

In other posts Jason just gives links to s2member documentation from WP admin panel. We would appreciate if you could write about it in more detail, maybe even giving an example how these buttons with different attributes should look like, so we could implement more than one payment method on our website.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 5:12 am #51749
Toyas

We love the way s2member easily integrates with CCBill, that’s why we purchased this software. However it wasn’t made obvious that s2member only supports one payment button/form out of the box. What I’m saying is, since there’s another method to implement more payment options, we would appreciate if it was as simple to do as creating just one payment option. Since it isn’t, something like tutorial or detailed/step-by-step instruction would do the trick.

We are ready to accept payments online and currently this is our biggest issue stopping us from going live.

Thank you and we are looking forward to your reply.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 9:48 am #51765

I think should be allowed to use multiple forms of payment, now.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 1:06 am #52068

This is what Jason said:

The solution to this problem, is to setup multiple ccBill Forms inside your ccBill account. One for each different type of payment you plan to accept. Credit cards are one type; but other types of Forms are made possible by ccBill.

When you setup your ccBill Shortcode w/ s2Member Pro; there is an extra Shortcode Attribute you can use to reference a particular ccBill Form that you want to use (e.g. form=””). This defaults to the one you’ve configured in your ccBill Options for s2Member; but you can change it for each Shortcode.

See: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> form[/hilite]

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 4:23 am #52074
Toyas

Hi Cristián,

Thank you for reply. We might go with shortcode attribute. However the goal here s to use CCBill buttons that allow regional pricing and would have one form with 3 types of payments instead of creating 12 separate forms = 12 buttons. We are trying to create the link over at ccBill and then adding the required s2 vars, as you suggested in this post: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ccbill-buttons-and-payment-methodes.

Unfortunately we are having some difficulties that I described here. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ccbill-custom-buttons/#post-52027. Can you please advise in that topic?

Best regards,

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.